Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Wedding

Nick & I got married July 26th, 2008. We had a beautiful backyard wedding, it was an intimate setting and we had such a fun time dancing, eating, toasting, ect.!!! The best part of that day was of course becoming husband & wife, but also having all our family & friends there to celebrate with us. The love & support we felt from everyone was overwhelming. Nick & I constantly say we wish we could re-live that day over again & again. It was such an amazing, undescribable feeling walking down the aisle towards Nick...it truly was the best day of my life.

Here are just a few pics from our special day...the photographer snapped about 1700 pics & it would take me forever to post them all!


So romantic

Love this pic

Our rings

Huband & Wife :)

So in love.....

Nick's groomsmen! What a good looking bunch!

Nick's dad & stepmom's family

Nick's family! I love my new in-laws :)

My Bridesmaids!

My amazing family!

Our wedding party! Everyone looked sooo good!

This is forever...

You may kiss the bride... :)

Nick looked so handsome

My dad walking me down the aisle

1 comment: